Terms & Conditions
Registration for services of the Gym&Cheer GmbH
- A registration for services of the Gym & Cheer GmbH made by phone, e-mail or via the Gym & Cheer GmbH website is binding and subject to a fee.
- You can cancel your participation for services at any time. Any right of withdrawal remains unaffected. The declaration of withdrawal must be made in writing.
- In the event of a cancellation/withdrawal, the following cancellation fees apply:
- A binding registration for Classes, Private Coachings and Open Gym can be canceled free of charge up to 48 hours before the start of the service, after which 100% of the fees apply.
- Home Camps and Home Camps International can be canceled free of charge up to 14 days before the start of the service. After that, 100% of the course fees apply. If non-refundable travel expenses (travel, accommodation, etc.) were incurred for the planned Home Camp or Home Camp International before the cancellation, these must be borne by the customer 100%.
- A binding registration for an online offer (e.g. online routine feedback, virtual tumbling classes etc.) cannot be canceled after the booking confirmation has been sent; 100% of the fees apply.
- The minimum number of participants in the courses (also: classes) is three (3) people. If the minimum number of participants is not reached, Gym & Cheer GmbH reserves the right to cancel or postpone the course date. In this case, course fees will be repaid in full or credited to the customer for re-use.
- There is no minimum number of participants in private coaching.
Terms of Payment
- The participation fees are paid in the agreed amount before the course begins by bank transfer / prepayment, Paypal or in cash.
- In the event of payment arrears, the Gym & Cheer GmbH can refuse participation or cancel the booking without substitution.
Courses & Private Coaching
- Courses take place once or several times a week.
- Private coaching takes place by appointment.
- The course hours last 60 minutes unless otherwise stated.
- A limited program can take place during the holiday seasons and on public holidays.
- Gym & Cheer GmbH reserves the right to change the timetable or the teaching staff.
- The instructions of the staff must be followed at all times.
- The training devices are only to be used properly. The Airtrack in particular may only be used with soft, rounded shoe soles.
- Mats and equipment used must be returned to their original location after use.
- Liability and insurance
a) Gym & Cheer GmbH’s liability is limited to intent and gross negligence. This does not apply to damage resulting from the breach of essential contractual obligations or injury to life, limb and health, which is based on a negligent breach of duty by Gym & Cheer GmbH or an intentional or negligent breach of duty by a legal representative or vicarious agent of Gym & Cheer GmbH. Insofar as the liability of Gym & Cheer GmbH is excluded or limited, this also applies to employees, workers, representatives and vicarious agents of Gym & Cheer GmbH. Participation in the events is therefore at your own risk and responsibility.
b) Each participant waives any claims for damages of any kind against Gym & Cheer GmbH, the event manager or their representatives or vicarious agents, unless Gym & Cheer GmbH is guilty of intent or gross negligence. The obligation to supervise underage course participants lies with the event manager during the event visit within the times specified for the event.
- Gym & Cheer GmbH cannot accept any liability for the loss of items brought along.
- The training areas may only be entered in suitable sports clothing and with clean and abrasion-resistant sports shoes.
Bringing and enjoying your own drinks is only permitted in plastic bottles that are easy to close. The consumption of solid food in the training room is generally not permitted.
- There is no entitlement to customer parking spaces.
- During the Open Gym offers provided by the Gym & Cheer GmbH, participants can train in a third of a triple sports hall for a fee. The Open Gym does not include instructions from a trainer, it is purely free training. A person in charge of Gym & Cheer GmbH is on-site as a contact person during the Open Gym times. The instructions of the person responsible must be followed.
- Minors require the consent of their legal guardians to participate in courses and private coaching, and participation in the Open Gym requires the legal guardians‘ consent for minors over 14 years of age. Minors under the age of 14 need an adult to accompany them during the Open Gym period, which must be stated on the declaration for minors accompanying children.
Photo and video recordings
- Photo and video recordings of courses/classes, open gym, private coaching, home camps and all other services of the Gym&Cheer GmbH may only be made with the prior consent of the Gym&Cheer GmbH
- Photo and video recordings of minors at courses / classes, open gym, private coaching and home camps are generally prohibited and may only be made with the written consent of the persons concerned and their legal guardians.
- In the event of an infringement, Gym & Cheer GmbH reserves the right to issue a house ban.
As of January 2020